" Someday I'll be living in a big ol' city. Skip to main content

Featured

Maybe one day I'll get to live in a city with all the people I love

  Labuan.  Who would've thought this is the city I need to call home, perhaps for the next few years in my life. I hate finding myself counting down to the days I can escape from this place when I'm supposed to find comfort here — a place I find my peace, a place that feels like home. Sometimes, I wonder what it feels like to live in a city with all the people I love. With everyone I miss.  Would it feel like Southampton — home to my favourite people, the city where I spent some of my crucial years? Or would it feel like Kudat, a place rooted deep  within me yet somehow a little unfamiliar each time I return. Maybe Labuan isn't meant to be home in the way Southampton was, or in the way my future city will be. Maybe, this is just a chapter. A quiet, in-between space where I'm allowed to feel both sense of belonging and detachment. And still, maybe, just maybe, this is all I need right now. Living alone, away from everyone. Just so I can find myself, be my most authent...

Someday I'll be living in a big ol' city.

Have you ever dreamed travel around the world? Hey, like who doesn't? Lately, all I've been thinking is studying abroad. I'm jealous with one of my bestfriend, she's going to Egypt to further study in dentistry this September. I want to study abroad too but Egypt isn't one of my choice. I would like to study in UK, Paris, Korea, Japan, Australia or New Zealand. So I've been doing some researches these past few days, actually if you notice I've been doing research all the time. HEHEHE.

I would like to know which path should I take in order to continue taking degree at overseas. I can only hoping to get scholarship. I know I couldn't afford to study abroad. You see my family is not rich. I've read so many Malaysians students blog who had experience in studying abroad but I still couldn't find any answer. I would like to meet my counsellor at school but I don't think she knows about it. I already know what courses I want to take. I'm interested in Engineering and TESL. So I will take either one. I have one month left before I further study. I'm hoping to get the foundation in UiTM but I want to go to matriculation too. Aiyaaa. Tamak oh saya. HUHU.

I really hope I will go to take my degree in one of UK/Australia/Korea/any foregin universities one day later. Inshallah. Studying abroad is the best lesson you can ever received. You get the best of both worlds; experience new things travelling around the country and gaining knowledge. I want to know how it feels like to live there. It would very fun yet challenging, I guess. Its not that I want to stay there forever. I just want to study there for few years then go back to my hometown and work here. Inshallah someday, someday mimiey. I need to work hard, study hard and dream high. HEEEEE :D Best of luck to my future. Amin. :)

Comments

  1. if u're torn between uitm & matrics, go for matrics. matriculation life is the best experience, trust me. :)
    but its all up to u..rezeki ada d mana2 :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Drop me some "Beautifully Written words!